- About us: H+E Logistik GmbH is a developer and manufacturer of conveyor belt systems. It is a subsidiary of Herrenknecht AG. Progress, continuous improvement of our products and services, values such as reliability, fairness, responsibility and employee responsibility are an inherent part of our company guidelines. In order to safeguard and strengthen commitments, the reputation and success of H+E Logistik GmbH, the management defines the corporate policy. The success of our customers and our employees are central here.
- Customer satisfaction: Our customers are our partners. They are crucial for the success of our company. The wishes and future tasks of our customers have top priority for H+E Logistik GmbH.
- Growth: With our ideas and our knowledge, we create new products and thus secure our future. In this way, we want to solve our customers’ problems and meet their high expectations. We see the changes on the market as an opportunity for our growth, and we gladly take on this challenge.
- Leadership skills: We want to continuously improve and adapt the quality management to new circumstances. We derive the company and process objectives from the quality policy. We encourage our employees to achieve quality goals together.
- Maintaining and expanding the market shares: We aim to achieve economic advantages for our customers through our technology and our products. In this way, we distinguish ourselves as a reliable partner at the side of our customers and thus develop a long-term business relationship based on partnership.
- Profit: Our goal is to generate a profit to finance the further growth of our company and to provide the resources that we need to achieve our corporate goals.
- Continuous improvement: We see it as a task and a challenge to question the existing and to develop future-oriented solutions for our tasks through continuous improvement. Our goal is to continuously improve the quality and competitiveness of the products provided by us.
- Zero error philosophy: Problems and recognised errors are opportunities for us to improve. Every employee has the duty and the right to contribute to the recognition and elimination of errors, to produce impeccable quality and to avoid or reduce environmental impacts. The avoidance of errors has priority over the detection of errors.
- Employee satisfaction: The qualification, information and motivation of all our employees is a fundamental prerequisite for our company success. Our aim is therefore to comprehensively inform the employees and to develop knowledge and skills through training.
Through our goals, we are committed to continuous improvement. The implementation of this policy is the responsibility of every employee within his scope of duties.