Our extendable conveyor belt systems for tunnel construction and conventional blasting dispose of excavated material reliably and fast. H+E systems can be extended using assembly trolleys during ongoing operation. This in turn accelerates tunneling performance. Another advantage: Our flexible conveyor belts represent a safe and clean logistics solution. Unlike transport by truck or rail, no emissions are incurred which need to be extracted by complex ventilation systems.
And our systems not only clear material away, but can also be used as efficient supply routes; please also refer to Special conveyor belt systems.
- Seamless interfaces to boring operations
- Maximum material and manufacturing quality made in Germany
- High durability and robustness: H+E plants are designed for extreme temperatures ranging from - 40 to + 50 °C
- High feasibility thanks to large outputs of 250 to 3,000 t/h and conveying heights of -600 to +400 meters
- Flexible adaptation to requirements on site
- Accelerated tunneling performance by extendable belts during operation
- Energy savings thanks to frequency-controlled drives permitting variation of belt speeds depending on loads
- High level of safety, e.g. comprehensive protective devices against gas deposits in the soil
- Additional material transport from the shaft using elevating or vertical conveyors